✅ Works inside the Frump Fighters Interactive™! Purchase any package to see the capsule plans and outfits instantly inside your Interactive account. ✅
Does your kid wear their clothes the same way over and over again?
Do you wish your kid could learn to dress themselves well?
- Do you want every piece of clothing you acquire to get used as much as possible?
All this IS totally possible!
The Complete Wardrobe Guides for Girls & Boys will help you:
- MAXIMIZE the use of your child’s clothes
- DRESS your child stylishly without extra thought or the need for any fashion sense
- TEACH your child how to dress well (without your constant supervision)
It's a book with easy digital and printable tools for shaping a classy & budget-friendly wardrobe for your child while helping them find all the ways to use it to the max in every season of the year.
The Boy’s and Girl’s guides each contain the same custom-designed features, simply designed for each gender.
- In the Book:
- The Capsule Plan: Visuals as well as pre-filled shopping checklist that’s easy to print.
- 217+ Visual outfit ideas using basic pieces from a capsule plan (capsule visuals and checklist is also included). Outfits are divided among the four seasons of the year (about 55 per season)
- Step-by-step instructions for turning your child’s current wardrobe chaos into an easy-to-maintain capsule.
- Additional Tools:
- Online outfit gallery app for easily finding specific outfit types
- Detailed Amazon Shopping Guide with additional shopping link options for every item
- Additional pre-assembled color palettes to choose from
- PLUS the following free BONUSES:
- “Get Dressed!” printable cheat sheets (designed for your kid to use to get dressed)
- Mini course with in-depth support on how to customize your capsule plan (such as changing color palettes or swapping pieces)
Is this a physical or digital product?
The wardrobe guides are available as both an eBook and a printed hard copy (both options available at check out). The other included resources are all digital (outfit gallery web app, mini course, shopping guide, etc.).
Can this be used for a baby or a tween/teen?
Absolutely. The example pieces are mostly in sizes 4-10, but I include plenty of information about how to adapt this plan for both babies on one end and older kids (tween/teens) on the other. The same outfit ideas apply!
Are there dressy outfits included?
Yes, there are about 5 dressy outfit ideas included per season (total of about 20 in each book). These outfits are designed for events such as church, dinner parties or recitals.
Can my kids dress themselves with this guide?
Yes, the wardrobe is carefully designed to allow remixing to happen quite easily. The visuals will make it easy for either a mom or child to remix their clothes into all the possible outfits.
There is also a NEW bonus feature which includes easy cheat sheets of the basic outfit combos which can be laminated/placed in a sheet protector and hung up in the child’s closet for their reference. (They are customized for each season.)
I have 3 boys and for Mother’s Day I finally caved and used the 40% off as the chance to get this book and digital copy. My boys are all under 3 right now but once they are all potty trained in a few years, I wanted to be prepared for a capsule wardrobe because I know I’m gonna be buying clothes so often to keep fitting my growing boys! I wanted something clear cut, simple, and easy for everyone to follow that wouldn’t break the bank with dressing my 3 boys when they are all close to the same size. My eldest isn’t quite 3 and I have twin boys that are only 5 months old now so hand-me-downs aren’t going o be very workable for long or be enough clothing in my house. I love having it on hand already because I am already looking at the different pieces I’d like to get my son once he movies into 3T clothes and I need to start filling in the gaps in the capsule plan! I will say it’s not workable with potty training with my son at the moment but I already know it’s potential because I have the SAHM’s guide AND the dad’s guide and love them!
I love these capsule wardrobes for kids! They allow me to easily plan all four of my kiddos outfits for each season and save me a ton of time when shopping and when picking out their outfits.
My girls age 3 & 4 love this guide. We laminated the what do you want to wear guide that helps them pick out clothes. My oldest flips through the outfit guide to pick what she wants. I love that it shows you how many articles of clothing a really child needs as they size up or the season changes.
My daughter and I have loved looking through this guide. It is already helping her to learn to put outfits together. She told my husband that she did not want to leave the house without her completer piece. He was quite confused. Lol! I'm glad she's enjoying it and getting into it.
I bought the girls and boys capsule plans and they are going to save me money with the clear shopping list. No more digging through clothes to put together an outfit as the pieces can all work together.
When I started buying clothes for my kids, I had no idea how to coordinate things so that everything worked together. Now, they have OUTFITS! And I have a clear cut shopping list and the formulas I need to keep getting them dressed for every season! I am so, so happy with this purchase, it has made my life so much easier!
...or at least a sanity saver