✅ Works inside the Frump Fighters Interactive™! Purchase any package to see the capsule plan and outfits instantly inside your Interactive account. An Interactive account must be purchased separately.
Do you love the athleisure style but don't know how to wear it consistently without feeling frumpy?
Do you need workout outfits that can transition easily to daily life while still feeling put together?
Our NEW Athleisure Style Collection is a blend of workout looks, lounge-wear, and athletic-casual outfits that transition easily from home to the gym to errands.
The driving forces of this collection are COMFORT and MOBILITY.
You'll love this mini capsule as a starter to your simplified wardrobe journey or an addition to one you've already started!
What You Get
Book: The eBook/Print book are identical in content and give you:
- Step by step instructions for putting your capsule together
- Capsule wardrobe checklist with examples & details (About 40 total pieces, 18 pieces if you just get the essentials—includes tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories, outerwear)
- 68 unique outfit combinations, about half are workout outfits and half are casual athletic outfits for home or errands
- Styling tricks to take each outfits from frumpy to fabulous
- Works inside the Interactive™: You're also able use this instantly inside the Interactive™ if you've joined or join later!
- Mini Video Course: You also get a mini course with step-by-step videos on putting your capsule together so we hold your hand the whole way! Includes easy templates and done-for-you color scheme ideas!
There are 2 package options that build on each other.
|DIGITAL Package: eBook & Inside Interactive™||DIGITAL + PRINT Package: eBook & Inside Interactive™ + Print Copy|
Adds a print copy that is mailed to you.
Great go to when I need to get out the door and look good without thinking. Also helped me realize I was buying the same things.
I’ve been following the Women’s Essentials guide for a while, and I added this to my closet during a recent sale. It works so easily with the other guide. I already have most of the items in my exercise wardrobe, so for my busiest mom days, this will be super helpful!
I love wearing loungewear and athleisure but often feel underdressed and sloppy. It's important to me to feel comfortable and more often than not I choose comfort over style. Now I can have both, it IS possible to run errands or even go to work in loungewear and look stylish and put together. Very happy with this style guide, thank you Frump Fighters!
I am in a super-weird transition as a stay-at-home mom but going back to work in a part-time setting. I need outfits for a more business-casual setting AND an athleisure setting. So I use both the SAHM guide and the athleisure collection. It has totally made my life much simpler, like I know what "uniform" to wear, BUT I have also worn pieces together that I never would have thought of and have discovered some new favorite outfits. I plan to purchase the kids' guide for my boys' new school year.
I struggled with my clothes not fitting post partum but was also too overwhelmed to tackle the full style guide. This was just right as a place to start. I have been rocking preschool pick ups with my 6 week old in tow.
I love the Athleisure Style Guide!
I love the comfort and ease of movement when wearing athletic clothes. Now I can also feel put together, and not always feel like I am headed to the gym.