- Find out what's missing from your wardrobe (so you stop feeling like you have only one good outfit to wear)
- Know exactly what pieces you should start with and buy next (so you never buy something you don't use again)
- Learn the secret formulas to how cute and comfy outfits come together (so you can start feeling confident and beautiful in the combinations you wear)
- A detailed, printable checklist of 15 basic pieces every mom should start with
- Mini shopping catalog with links to all 15 items (includes regular, maternity/nursing, and plus size recommendations)
- A break down of the secrets to a cute and comfy outfit (so you don't have to feel stumped by a frumpy outfit again)
- 10 cute and comfy outfit combinations to try with the pieces you already own (we call them "formulas" because you use them to plug in your own pieces and create go-to, everyday looks!)
I want to just start by saying that I'm so happy that I made this purchase!
I'm a somewhat overweight, stay at home mom of 6, who has been hiding behind ill-fitting, floppy, frumpy clothes for far too long. I've wanted to start dressing better for a long time, but I had it in my head that I'd have to ditch comfort in order to do that. Every once in a while, I'd start digging in, trying to figure out what to do with my new body shape (curtesy of my first c-section with the delivery of my 6th). But, I'd get frustrated within seconds, because, being a plus size mom, I just couldn't see myself wearing anything the "fashion" blogs like to feature.
I'm so happy I found Frump Fighters on Facebook. This really simple, quick start guide gave me the confidence and direction to find a few pieces in my closet, and cruise on over to Amazon to get a couple completer pieces that could give me a little shape. It was way easier than I thought it would be, and I'm still comfortable!!! I also love that this guide kept it simple and pared everything down to just the basics. Definitely less overwhelming!
Last week, my husband complimented me twice on my clothing. Before that, I think the last time he'd mentioned my clothes was 2008...lol! I love that I have a plan for my wardrobe now. I never imagined that I could have so much variety and choice with just a few well thought out pieces. Thank you so much for putting this together for moms like me!