The Outfit Guide eBook + Web App + Shopping Guide + Color Palette Ideas + Capsule Customizing Mini Course
Does your kid wear their clothes the same way over and over again?
Do you wish your kid could learn to dress themselves well?
- Do you want every piece of clothing you acquire to get used as much as possible?
All this IS totally possible!
The Complete Wardrobe Guides for Girls & Boys will help you:
- MAXIMIZE the use of your child’s clothes
- DRESS your child stylishly without extra thought or the need for any fashion sense
- TEACH your child how to dress well (without your constant supervision)
It's a book with easy digital and printable tools for shaping a classy & budget-friendly wardrobe for your child while helping them find all the ways to use it to the max in every season of the year.
AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS: I am currently unable to ship print to Australia. Please choose the Digital Suite or contact me for more options.
The Boy’s and Girl’s guides each contain the same custom-designed features, simply designed for each gender.
- In the Book:
- The Capsule Plan: Visuals as well as pre-filled shopping checklist that’s easy to print.
- 217+ Visual outfit ideas using basic pieces from a capsule plan (capsule visuals and checklist is also included). Outfits are divided among the four seasons of the year (about 55 per season)
- Step-by-step instructions for turning your child’s current wardrobe chaos into an easy-to-maintain capsule.
- Additional Tools:
- Online outfit gallery app for easily finding specific outfit types
- Detailed Amazon Shopping Guide with additional shopping link options for every item
- Additional pre-assembled color palettes to choose from
- PLUS the following free BONUSES:
- “Get Dressed!” printable cheat sheets (designed for your kid to use to get dressed)
- Mini course with in-depth support on how to customize your capsule plan (such as changing color palettes or swapping pieces)
Is this a physical or digital product?
The wardrobe guides are available as both an eBook and a printed hard copy (both options available at check out). The other included resources are all digital (outfit gallery web app, mini course, shopping guide, etc.).
Can this be used for a baby or a tween/teen?
Absolutely. The example pieces are mostly in sizes 4-10, but I include plenty of information about how to adapt this plan for both babies on one end and older kids (tween/teens) on the other. The same outfit ideas apply!
Are there dressy outfits included?
Yes, there are about 5 dressy outfit ideas included per season (total of about 20 in each book). These outfits are designed for events such as church, dinner parties or recitals.
Can my kids dress themselves with this guide?
Yes, the wardrobe is carefully designed to allow remixing to happen quite easily. The visuals will make it easy for either a mom or child to remix their clothes into all the possible outfits.
There is also a NEW bonus feature which includes easy cheat sheets of the basic outfit combos which can be laminated/placed in a sheet protector and hung up in the child’s closet for their reference. (They are customized for each season.)
The kids wardrobe guide is everything I need to scale down our closet chaos! I knew I wanted it for my kids after using the Moms guide and loving it. I can't wait for the husband's guide to come out! Thank you Corina!! Truly genius products :)
It is giving me an idea of where my kids' wardrobes are lacking and once I begin filling them in, they will have great guidelines for how to pull it all together!
I bought the guide to help get my kids get outfitted for school. I love the framework and have had so much fun creating my own custom book for my youngest. She’s created some outfits for it too. It would be a fantastic addition if you were to provide a way to plug customer pictures into your app.
My son is 9 years old and is moving up a size, so this came at the perfect time for us to buy him a coordinating, stylish wardrobe.
This simplifies what I need to shop for. I can easily mark what we already have and then fill in what we need.
I have the girls guide for my 3 daughters. This has been such a lifesaver. They are 13, 12, and 8.5. We homeschool so the clothing trends are different and they dont have friends at a school to get trendy ideas. I do NOT like for my children to look homely though...so your guide was the answer for us! I printed it out and put in 3 ring binder. They each took turns going through it and I printed each of them their own set of cheat sheets that hangs in their room. We actually took it shopping with us when we shopped for fall clothes and the clerk at the store was so impressed.
Those outfits are stylin. Just sayin. Love them. ALL.