Do you want your kids to learn to dress themselves?
I’ve created “Get Dressed” cheat sheets that take a list of capsule wardrobe essentials and visually show kids how to put together an outfit for each time of year!
Each season walks your child through the four steps to picking an outfit with easy labels, visuals and + signs, with all suggested pieces tailored to the season.
- Step 1: Pick an outfit combo (outfits designed for each season to maximize how they use their clothes)
- Step 2: Pick a completer piece
- Step 3: Pick an accessory
- Step 4: Pick shoes
Many parents like to print it out, place it in sheet protectors, and hang it by their child's closet.
- "Get Dressed" Cheat Sheets - 10 total printable pages
- 1 page with instructions
- 2 pages per season of the year with visual flow chart of outfit options for the season using capsule items
- 1 page with bonus “Questions to Ask Yourself” sheet to prompt your child to think about the weather, their activities for the day and other details like “does this match?”
- Bonus eBook: "How to Simplify Your Child's Wardrobe" which includes:
- Boy’s and Girl’s done-for-you capsule plans
- Items hand-selected from Amazon.com that intersect the highest ratings and the lowest prices. (All with free shipping and returns)
- Step-by-step guide to starting the simplifying process with what’s already in their closets
- Printable shopping checklist that is ready to use immediately
We get SO many hand me downs that it is hard to weed through everything and end up with a good wardrobe that we can find matching outfits in easily. This has helped tremendously and we get to pass things in more easily now!
Well thought out and ingenious! Saves a lot of time and automates getting dressed. Love it!
I enjoy the mix and match clothing and I use them in the classroom to help Special Ed, student to dress better.
My daughter and I are over the moon with our Get Dressed Cheat Sheets. Everything is so well planned out that she will be able to be choosing her own outfits and looking put-together in no time!
I’ve been trying to figure out this capsule thing with my kids clothes! I kept buying pieces that didn’t go with other pieces they currently have. This guide is immensely helpful!
Kids love these, I love these, everyone will love `em. Try it out; they`re so affordable! We are all built to be interactive and kids are even more so. These tools and resources are the perfect way to train children while they are young the foundation of living well by dressing well! Thank YOU Corina. Making a practical difference! God Bless💕