Are you a busy mom with no time to figure out what's fashionable? Do you struggle to feel put together on a regular day at home or running out on errands?
The Women's Essentials Style Guide is a done-for-you "style recipe book" that helps you take the clothes you own and start feeling confident about how you style them.
We recommend all our customers start with this package as it covers all your casual wardrobe needs + includes some dressier outfits for special occasions.
The book starts by breaking down the simple, fastest way to declutter your closet and put together a purposeful wardrobe that you actually wear.
Then it lists all the categories of clothes you should consider owning and details what to look for in each item (even down to how to adapt it for maternity and nursing!). It includes printable shopping checklists too. You probably already own many of these items, including descriptions like Dark Wash Jeans, Neutral Tee, Sweatshirt, Strappy Sandals, and Simple Earrings!
The third section shows you ALL the possible ways you can combine those clothes into cute and comfy outfits for everyday life! There are 428 unique outfit combinations! This section provides visual examples and an "outfit formula" or "outfit recipe" that helps you re-create the outfit with YOUR own pieces.
The fourth section provides an example of how every single outfit combination looks like ON A REAL MOM. With 30 different models, you'll be sure to find an example that resembles your body shape and size.
The final section of the book shows you "Styling Tricks" so you can take any frumpy outfit and "fix" it to look put together. Detailed steps and pictures make it easy to learn and apply these tweaks to any of your outfits to take it from "blah" to fabulous!
TEMPORARY BONUS: Huge Shopping Guide - Updated February 2022! Enjoy hundreds of links to the wardrobe items around the web, curated for you so you don't have to spend hours searching!
- ✅ Works inside the Frump Fighters Interactive™! Purchase any package to see the capsule plan and outfits instantly inside your Interactive account. Interactive account must be purchased separately. ✅
- Previously called The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms (3rd. Ed.)
What's NEW in the 4th Edition Women's Essentials Style Collection:
- New name. We changed the collection name from The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms to The Women's Essentials collection to reflect that is the core foundation you should start with!
- Updated styles for our example pieces. We've updated the example clothing pieces used to reflect current styles!
- New example color scheme. Our example pieces are in a brighter color scheme that includes coral, turquoise, and red!
- New items added to the capsule wardrobe plan: We added 3 new items and show you how to mix and match them with the rest of your items. The new items are a Long Sleeve Print Tee, Print Sweater, and Sweater Dress!
- Every outfit combination carefully updated. Each existing outfit # will remain but they've been "freshened" up to reflect current styles. Also, the pieces in many of the outfits have been simplified to make them more wearable.
- Dozens of NEW outfit combinations: We added combinations that were missing in previous editions. We also added outfit combinations or "formulas" for our new pieces. In total there are 54 NEW unique outfits!
- New "Real Women" Models. We introduced 8 new models to the "Outfits on Real Women" section so that every outfit is shown on a range of sizes and body shapes. You'll now find nearly 30 different real moms modeling the outfit combinations so each outfit comes alive and feels more wearable.
What You Get
Feature #1: Style Guide eBook. Inside you'll find:
- Part 1 of Book: Easy-to-follow steps for bringing order and clarity to your current wardrobe so you don't spend on more clothes that you won't use. Includes easy checklists/worksheets.
- Part 2 of Book: A Mom-friendly Capsule Wardrobe Plan with incredible details to help you shop your own closet and adapt it for pregnancy and nursing
- Part 3 of Book: Over 400 Outfit examples with complete outfit "formulas" to help you recreate the outfits with your own pieces (these casual outfits are divided evenly among the four seasons, with about 14 dressy outfit ideas per season)
- Part 4 of Book: Pictures of all the outfits modeled by real moms
- Part 5 of Book: Cheat sheets showing you several "style tricks" to quickly transform a "blah" outfit into something fabulous!
Feature #2: "Customize Your Capsule" Mini Course
In this easy-to-navigate course, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for how to update your wardrobe using the wardrobe plan, how to create your own color palette, how to adapt and swap pieces, and how to shop (even when you have little kids).
Access to this $10 mini course is included FREE!
Feature #3: Additional Pre-Designed Color Schemes
If the color palette that the examples use doesn’t suit you, just go with a different color palette when gathering your own version of pieces.
To make this easy, several pre-designed colour schemes are available to choose from. If you know your season type, you will have season-specific color palettes to draw inspiration from as well!
TEMPORARY BONUS: Huge Shopping Guide - Updated in February 2022! Enjoy hundreds of links to the wardrobe items around the web, curated for you so you don't have to spend hours searching!
✅ Works inside the Frump Fighters Interactive™! Purchase any package to see the capsule plan and outfits instantly inside your Interactive account. Interactive account must be purchased separately. ✅
Hard Copy Package
Everything in the Digital package PLUS a beautiful soft-cover copy of the ebook.
What if I don’t have any budget to buy clothes right now?
Building up a wardrobe you love can take months or even years. The cool thing is, even without all the recommended pieces you can enjoy tons of versatility and have fun in the process. Start by purging your closet to get down to the best of what you have. Plan a monthly budget for clothes and focus on 1 or 2 essentials from the list that would help add versatility. Don’t forget to check your local thrift stores!
Do I have to buy the clothes on your list for this to work?
The pieces pictured are just examples. The goal is to use the description about each piece to find something in your closet or the store that matches the description.
Won’t I get bored by the size of a capsule wardrobe?
We call this a capsule because it is focused on leanness and creating remixability in your wardrobe. However at 62 pieces + shoes and accessories this is no mini, boring capsule. It’s a complete wardrobe framework that will last you a lifetime, with over 400 unique outfit combinations!
I’m stuck on the step of planning a color scheme. Where can I get more help?
You’re not alone--this is the most common step for moms to get hung up on. See your dashboard for access to the mini course that comes with your outfit guide. It provides steps and templates you can use to make this easier!
What if I’m over 40, will this still work for me?
Absolutely! A majority of our moms are actually in the 35-55 range. And we have many seniors using it too. The plan is flexible enough to adapt to your taste and style while still allowing the outfit combinations to work beautifully.
Does this work for plus size too?
Yes, we have moms of every shape and size using it and looking fab!
What should I do with the clothes in my wardrobe that aren’t on the list?
If you like them and they fit well, keep them! You can swap them in on any of the outfits.
Does this work for maternity?
Yes, this was designed to work for pregnant and nursing mamas too! You’ll see notes for maternity in the capsule list and the outfits are modeled on pregnant ladies too.
I just bought this calendar this week but I am already loving it and so excited to wear MY clothes again with these different options and I’ve always considered myself pretty fashionable but I am loving this wow!
Absolutely love this product! Currently at home with my newborn, and getting dressed every day and something cute makes me feel sane. However, I am often too tired or don’t have time to think about it. This was great for helping me choose cute outfits without any brain power!
Don’t get me wrong, I love my leggings or sweatpants, but most of the week I can now look fresh without any effort
As a young girl, I loved clothes and make up and doing my hair. Once I had children, my body was unrecognisable, and I wasn't sure how to dress it anymore. I've just had my fourth baby, and I decided it was time to take the plunge and buy the Frump Fighters book. I'm so glad I did! Shopping for clothes has been fun again, and knowing I can look put together with little effort is such a relief to this worn out mama! Thank you Corina!
I finally understand why my closet is full of clothes and yet, "I have nothing to wear". Can you you relate? After following the steps to clean out my closet, and going through the checklist of essential pieces, I finally got it. I had multiple pieces of the same type of garments. Pieces that couldn't be match by color nor style. I can't wait to finish the inventory on my clothes and start using the calendar of outfits. This book is practical, easy to follow, and beautifully illustrated.
I actually bought this when my hubby and I were arguing and I was tired of unflattering comments about what I was wearing! This gave me the courage to get a couple shirts that fit my current size with our stressful life situation and my extra lbs from my last pregnancy instead of hoping I’ll magically reverse sizes. I already feel substantially better about myself and am really grateful to not be tugging my shirts down all the time to cover my tummy that doesn’t really fit into a medium anymore. I’ve started using the outfits that fit with what I already have clothing wise. Surprisingly, I have a lot already that work and I really appreciate the reminders to put on a pair of earrings and get a non broken purse so I’m not juggling diapers, wipes, wallet, phone, keys, and snack every time I go out. I definitely appreciate all the time and effort Corina has put into this and am looking forward to sending my sisters and sister in law this way.
This is such a help in organizing my wardrobe!
I have never been very good at being fashionable, I am very much a plain jane when it comes to clothing and have always bought at the cheapest stores. I live in South Africa and don't have access to half the outlets suggested however, this program is so adaptable worldwide, the clothing items are simple, the style is current & fashionable, and I have finally got more of an understanding of what to buy and what colours, I may still buy more than one of the same item. But I have so much more direction. I have only implemented a few things and already getting complements with my styling of my clothes.
I feel more confident getting dressed in the morning, even as a working mom. THANK you so much for this program! Can't wait to get the calendar when I have sorted out my wardrobe.