Are you a busy mom with no time to figure out what's fashionable? Do you struggle to feel put together on a regular day at home or running out on errands?
The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms (3rd Edition) is the all-inclusive solution to your casual wardrobe as a mom.
What's inside this product:
Feature #1: Outfit Guide Book. Inside you'll find:
- Part 1 of Book: A Mom-friendly Capsule Wardrobe Plan with incredible details to help you shop your own closet and adapt it for pregnancy and nursing
- Part 2 of Book: 374 Outfit examples with complete outfit formulas to help you recreate the outfits with your own pieces (these casual outfits are divided evenly among the four seasons, with about 14 dressy outfit ideas per season)
- Part 3 of Book: Pictures of all the outfit formulas modeled by real moms
Feature #2: Outfit Gallery Web App
You’ll also receive access to a handy web app where you can swipe through outfits to pick from in the morning.
You’re also able to sort outfits by specific clothing pieces. Feeling like wearing your color pants? Sort by that item and see all the ways you can style it.
You can even sort by just the outfits using "basic essentials" from the plan for the two main pieces so you can start using the outfit ideas even with a limited wardrobe.
Feature #3: "Customize Your Capsule" Mini Course
In this easy-to-navigate course, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for how to update your wardrobe using the wardrobe plan, how to create your own color palette, how to adapt and swap pieces, and how to shop (even when you have little kids).
Access to this $10 mini course is included FREE!
Feature #4: Additional Pre-Designed Color Palettes
If the color palette that the examples use doesn’t suit you, just go with a different color palette when gathering your own version of pieces.
To make this easy, several pre-designed color palettes are available to choose from. If you know your season type, you will have season-specific color palettes to draw inspiration from as well!
Just a few of the features in the 3rd Edition:
- 8 brand new pieces in the capsule wardrobe plan
- 86 new outfit formulas for a total of OVER 374 casual outfit ideas for moms!
- A picture of every single outfit on a real person (including curvy, plus size, petite and pregnant models) so you can see what the outfit formulas actually look like
- New on-trend color palette for the example capsule wardrobe pieces so you have fresh examples of how to apply your own color scheme to the capsule wardrobe
- More pre-designed wardrobe color palettes to choose from and customize for your own wardrobe
- Easier step-by-step guide to planning your color palette
- Maternity-friendly version of the wardrobe plan with notes for adapting outfits for pregnancy so you can use this while pregnant.
- Easier organization of just the basic essentials to start with from the capsule plan so you can work within your budget easily.
- A special way to sort by just outfits using essentials from the plan so you can start using the outfit ideas even with a limited wardrobe!
- Guidance on adapting the wardrobe plan if you choose to only wear skirts and dresses.
- and more....
What if I don’t have any budget to buy clothes right now?
Building up a wardrobe you love can take months or even years. It took me a couple of years using my allotted monthly budget to get it to the place I envisioned. The cool thing is, even without all the recommended pieces you can enjoy tons of versatility and have fun in the process. Start by purging your closet to get down to the best of what you have. Plan a monthly budget for clothes and focus on 1 or 2 essentials from the list that would help add versatility. Don’t forget to check your local thrift stores!
Do I have to buy the clothes on your list for this to work?
The pieces pictured are just examples. The goal is to use the description about each piece to find something in your closet or the store that matches the description.
Won’t I get bored by the size of a capsule wardrobe?
I call this a capsule because it is focused on leanness and creating remixability in your wardrobe. However at 62 pieces + shoes and accessories this is no mini, boring capsule. It’s a complete wardrobe framework that will last you a lifetime, with 374 unique outfit combinations!
I’m stuck on the step of planning a color scheme. Where can I get more help?
You’re not alone--this is the most common step for moms to get hung up on. See your dashboard for access to the mini course that comes with your outfit guide. It provides steps and templates you can use to make this easier!
What if I’m over 40, will this still work for me?
Absolutely! A majority of our moms are actually in the 35-55 range. And we have many seniors using it too. The plan is flexible enough to adapt to your taste and style while still allowing the outfit formulas to work beautifully.
Does this work for plus size too?
Yes, we have moms of every shape and size using it and looking fab!
What should I do with the clothes in my wardrobe that aren’t on the list?
If you like them and they fit well, keep them! You can swap them in on any of the outfit formulas.
Does this work for maternity?
Yes, this was designed to work for pregnant and nursing mamas too! You’ll see notes for maternity in the capsule list and the outfits are modeled on pregnant ladies too.
I am so thankful I found frump fighters! I was struggling with how to put outfits together to be more stylish and what color were the best on me. I don’t like extra brain work and frump fighters takes the guessing out of things. I am now working on building my wardrobe and know exactly what I am looking for while shopping; it makes it so easy. I also know that I’m buying items that I will actually use in outfits and not just picking something random off the rack that doesn’t mix and match with the rest of my clothes. Frump Fighters is awesome and am loving it so far!
The year round outfit guide helped me take the guesswork out of getting dressed in a fashionable way. Thanks Frump Fighters!
I love this product!! It really helped me get clarity on my closet!!
This takes all the guesswork out which is fantastic for someone like me who isn't intuitively stylish
I am being thrilled to have found this book. I use it daily after rebuilding my wardrobe. I've shared it with others and an rebuilding my families wardrobe too.
There are so many things I love about this book!
As a mom of three active boys I've struggled for years with trying to find a good balance between the practical and "the cute" clothes. I usually end up opting for the practical (and something that'll cover my mom bod) and feeling frumpy.
I feel like this book has SO many PRACTICAL ideas that ARE cute and don't put me in teenager clothes that'll accentuate the parts of me I'm self-conscious about.
Plus, you can incorporate your own style since she gives you the basic concepts, and then you get to see the ideas, and even better, see them on real mom's with REAL bodies!
I also love that she gives ideas for staying at home and going out in the SAME outfit. I'm a homeschool mom and want to feel put together while at home without wearing a thousand layers and feeling overdressed. The ideas in this book with my own tweaks definitely meet that need. I feel better about myself, and honestly I "mom" better when that's the case.
The paper and print quality are excellent, too. I'm so grateful I found this book and the online course!
This is the book I've been waiting on and didn't know it! I got the digital and paper copy and an starting to buy some core items for my closet. Literally can't wait to start putting outfits together!