Welcome, Build Your Bundle Customers!
This free bonus gives you 3 Months of outfit ideas from my What to Wear Outfits Calendar AND the Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe Plan booklet!
Your free coupon will be applied at checkout. However if for some reason your cart total isn't 0.00, go back to the Bonus Book and enter the discount code provided.
- feel stuck in a fashion rut?
- wear the same jeans + tee combo every day just to feel comfortable and "safe"?
- often look in the mirror and feel frumpy in what you wear?
- wish a fashionable mom friend could help you revamp your wardrobe?
- want more outfit ideas that are actually WEARABLE and comfy enough for mom life?
This was me, through and through. That's why I created the Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe Plan to give myself and other moms an easy road-map to a better wardrobe.
With this popular What to Wear Calendar, you'll get the Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe Plan that was designed specifically for moms. It gives you a complete list of the best clothes to have in your wardrobe and helps you shop your own closet first. (Many women already have great pieces, they just don't know how to wear them!)
Then the printable calendar shows you all the ways to combine the pieces from the list into mom-friendly outfits every day of the month!
Using this system, thousands of moms including myself have gone from feeling frumpy to feeling 100% confident about what we wear every day!
It's super simple and fun!
Just grab this calendar and wardrobe plan combo and I'll walk you through how to get started!
Printable Calendar Features
The Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe plan that's included gives you a list of essentials that combine into 288 different outfits.
In the calendar, you get those 288 outfits spread out for you by season through out the year so that you can be sure to wear your clothes in every way possible!
Note for BYB Customers: You get 3-months from this calendar for free in your bonus! Plus the full calendar will be available to purchase at half off when you redeem this bonus.
Each day shows you an outfit visual that includes a top and pants (or dress) to try, along with the shoes and accessories for both home and going out.
The example pieces used are just that... examples. You can take similar pieces from your own wardrobe and swap away easily!
Here are some more cool features about this calendar that moms are loving:
- Uses 288 outfit ideas designed with moms in mind.
- You’ll never wear the same outfit more than 3 times all year long.
- Outfits are drawn from the appropriate season throughout the year so you’re cool in summer and warm in winter (if you’re in the southern hemisphere you can simply reverse the months you use with the undated version).
- Outfits have at least a month before they are repeated again. Almost never wear the same top twice within a week.
- One dressier outfit idea is included per week (assigned to Sundays by default).
- Each month includes special note sections including “My favorite outfits”, “Special Events” for planning outfits ahead, and “What to buy this month.”
- Includes a Jan-Dec 2019 dated calendar PLUS an undated version so that you can use it for years to come.
Printable Wardrobe Plan Features
The pieces used in the outfits are detailed in the free wardrobe plan printable that's included with your calendar.
Moms love this wardrobe plan because it helps you take what you own and declutter down to the best. Your wardrobe will improve just by clarifying what pieces you should keep and how to use them--and that's without spending any money on new clothes!
Then it helps you customize your shopping list to slowly work away at pieces you want to add over time.
Here's what's included in the free wardrobe plan:
- Done-for-you capsule plan covering all seasons (Note: capsule here doesn't mean a small wardrobe... it's just a framework you follow but you can have as small or large a wardrobe as you prefer)
- Easy-to-follow steps to updating your wardrobe STARTING with what’s already in your closet
- Shopping links to example pieces
- Printable shopping checklist that is ready to use immediately
Love how compact and easy to use this wardrobe calendar is. Very cute outfits. Helps me get out of the rut of the same outfit combinations over and over.
Thanks so much for all the time and work you put into your products. They are so helpful and make my mornings less crazy. I have a bad habit of buying random pieces and then having nothing that goes together. This guide has helped me narrow down my pieces and focus on certain styles and colors! It’s much easier getting dressed now!
I love that this helps me see more options in my clothing! I feel like I can make my existing wardrobe fancier!
What to Wear Calendar Preview - 1 Month + Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe Plan
I recently purchased the 1 month What to Wear calendar, and I am finding it so helpful to have the visual guide on my outfits!
I have just started using the what to wear calendar and I am so excited to continue. I’m no longer wearing gym clothes everyday & feel so much more confident!
I like the calendar. It's a fast resource for figuring out what to wear. I'm sure as I expand my wardrobe it will be easier to follow.