Welcome, Build Your Bundle Customers!
This free bonus gives you 3 Months of outfit ideas from my What to Wear Outfits Calendar AND the Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe Plan booklet!
Your free coupon will be applied at checkout. However if for some reason your cart total isn't 0.00, go back to the Bonus Book and enter the discount code provided.
- feel stuck in a fashion rut?
- wear the same jeans + tee combo every day just to feel comfortable and "safe"?
- often look in the mirror and feel frumpy in what you wear?
- wish a fashionable mom friend could help you revamp your wardrobe?
- want more outfit ideas that are actually WEARABLE and comfy enough for mom life?
This was me, through and through. That's why I created the Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe Plan to give myself and other moms an easy road-map to a better wardrobe.
With this popular What to Wear Calendar, you'll get the Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe Plan that was designed specifically for moms. It gives you a complete list of the best clothes to have in your wardrobe and helps you shop your own closet first. (Many women already have great pieces, they just don't know how to wear them!)
Then the printable calendar shows you all the ways to combine the pieces from the list into mom-friendly outfits every day of the month!
Using this system, thousands of moms including myself have gone from feeling frumpy to feeling 100% confident about what we wear every day!
It's super simple and fun!
Just grab this calendar and wardrobe plan combo and I'll walk you through how to get started!
Printable Calendar Features
The Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe plan that's included gives you a list of essentials that combine into 288 different outfits.
In the calendar, you get those 288 outfits spread out for you by season through out the year so that you can be sure to wear your clothes in every way possible!
Note for BYB Customers: You get 3-months from this calendar for free in your bonus! Plus the full calendar will be available to purchase at half off when you redeem this bonus.
Each day shows you an outfit visual that includes a top and pants (or dress) to try, along with the shoes and accessories for both home and going out.
The example pieces used are just that... examples. You can take similar pieces from your own wardrobe and swap away easily!
Here are some more cool features about this calendar that moms are loving:
- Uses 288 outfit ideas designed with moms in mind.
- You’ll never wear the same outfit more than 3 times all year long.
- Outfits are drawn from the appropriate season throughout the year so you’re cool in summer and warm in winter (if you’re in the southern hemisphere you can simply reverse the months you use with the undated version).
- Outfits have at least a month before they are repeated again. Almost never wear the same top twice within a week.
- One dressier outfit idea is included per week (assigned to Sundays by default).
- Each month includes special note sections including “My favorite outfits”, “Special Events” for planning outfits ahead, and “What to buy this month.”
- Includes a Jan-Dec 2019 dated calendar PLUS an undated version so that you can use it for years to come.
Printable Wardrobe Plan Features
The pieces used in the outfits are detailed in the free wardrobe plan printable that's included with your calendar.
Moms love this wardrobe plan because it helps you take what you own and declutter down to the best. Your wardrobe will improve just by clarifying what pieces you should keep and how to use them--and that's without spending any money on new clothes!
Then it helps you customize your shopping list to slowly work away at pieces you want to add over time.
Here's what's included in the free wardrobe plan:
- Done-for-you capsule plan covering all seasons (Note: capsule here doesn't mean a small wardrobe... it's just a framework you follow but you can have as small or large a wardrobe as you prefer)
- Easy-to-follow steps to updating your wardrobe STARTING with what’s already in your closet
- Shopping links to example pieces
- Printable shopping checklist that is ready to use immediately
This outfit guide is so great. I finally understand how to use it and it has improved how I dress 100%! I've gotten compliments on how I look lately. So excited to continue shopping for clothing that suits me and fit into my wardrobe!
I love the year round stay at home mom book. The purchase of this calendar is a great tool that goes along with the book!! So many choices, so many outfits.
I’ve used a capsule wardrobe for years but still never felt like my outfits were put together. Now I have ideas for how to look more polished without sacrificing my own style
Thanks for the freebie tips on what to wear. I'm trying to update my closet in preparation for a new job :)
I've always just bought clothes attempting to make them work, but now with this plan I am able to start with what I have and then build my wardrobe from there; no longer spending lots of money on clothes I don't need, or that don't go with what I already have.
I really liked how each month is mapped out. Then you can also see very clearly what cloths will be needed for the following week. Thanks for the great guide!
This outline is an easy explanation for creating a capsule wardrobe that works. Simple steps, straightforward instructions, and examples to follow.