- feel stuck in a fashion rut?
- wear the same jeans + tee combo every day just to feel comfortable and "safe"?
- often look in the mirror and feel frumpy in what you wear?
- wish a fashionable mom friend could help you revamp your wardrobe?
- want more outfit ideas that are actually WEARABLE and comfy enough for mom life?
This was me, through and through. That's why I created the Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe Plan to give myself and other moms an easy road-map to a better wardrobe.
With this popular What to Wear Calendar, you'll get the Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe Plan that was designed specifically for moms. It gives you a complete list of the best clothes to have in your wardrobe and helps you shop your own closet first. (Many women already have great pieces, they just don't know how to wear them!)
Then the printable calendar shows you all the ways to combine the pieces from the list into mom-friendly outfits every day of the month!
Using this system, thousands of moms including myself have gone from feeling frumpy to feeling 100% confident about what we wear every day!
It's super simple and fun!
Just grab this calendar and wardrobe plan combo and I'll walk you through how to get started!
TIP: This calendar is often used in conjunction with the full Stay-at-Home Mom Outfit Guide book. The book allows you to get additional details on the outfits used in the calendar, like the outfit formula and style notes in text format. See the bundle offer on this page.
Printable Calendar Features
The Stay-at-Home Mom Wardrobe plan (included) has a list of essentials that combine into 288 different outfits.
In the calendar, you get those 288 outfits spread out for you by season through out the year so that you can be sure to wear your clothes in every way possible!
Each day shows you an outfit visual that includes a top and pants (or dress) to try, along with the shoes and accessories for both home and going out.
The example pieces used are just that... examples. You can take similar pieces from your own wardrobe and swap away easily!
Here are some more cool features about this calendar that moms are loving:
- Uses 288 outfit ideas designed with moms in mind.
- You’ll never wear the same outfit more than 3 times all year long.
- Outfits are drawn from the appropriate season throughout the year so you’re cool in summer and warm in winter (if you’re in the southern hemisphere you can simply reverse the months you use with the undated version).
- Outfits have at least a month before they are repeated again. Almost never wear the same top twice within a week.
- One dressier outfit idea is included per week (assigned to Sundays by default).
- Each month includes special note sections including “My favorite outfits”, “Special Events” for planning outfits ahead, and “What to buy this month.”
- Includes a Jan-Dec 2019 dated calendar PLUS an undated version so that you can use it for years to come.
Printable Wardrobe Plan Features
The pieces used in the outfits are detailed in the free wardrobe plan printable that's included with your calendar.
Moms love this wardrobe plan because it helps you take what you own and declutter down to the best. Your wardrobe will improve just by clarifying what pieces you should keep and how to use them--and that's without spending any money on new clothes!
Then it helps you customize your shopping list to slowly work away at pieces you want to add over time.
Here's what's included in the free wardrobe plan:
- Done-for-you capsule plan covering all seasons (Note: capsule here doesn't mean a small wardrobe... it's just a framework you follow but you can have as small or large a wardrobe as you prefer)
- Easy-to-follow steps to updating your wardrobe STARTING with what’s already in your closet
- Shopping links to example pieces
- Printable shopping checklist that is ready to use immediately
Easy to use and give loads of ideas for outfits !
I love how the calendar helps to take think work out of getting dressed and pulling it all together.
I'm so excited to get started!
The plan had already helped me streamline and focus my closet. Getting the calendar was a great visual for me to see how many combinations I really do have in my closet.
This is such a fantastic wardrobe guide! It totally takes the guess work out of what to wear in the morning. I love that you don’t need exactly what she shows in the plan, but can adapt to what you have that is similar in your own closet. Super helpful!!
After I gave birth to my daughter I signed up for Stitch Fix to force myself out of frumpy clothes. I liked a few delivery rounds but the high clothing prices made it something I couldn’t do often so I cancelled.
This system gives me one less frustration for the day by empowering me to become my own designer on a realistic budget! I can go back to mixing $5 pieces with $100 pieces and look great! I can even plan my outfits for the week and get ready faster. Even when I don’t follow the outfit for the day exactly, it gives me inspiration for my own creation.
I’m now confident that I’m capable of being my own best stylist!
I have a terrible time putting things together and this such great help. I feel more relaxed about planning my outfits from day to day.