✅ Works inside the Frump Fighters Interactive™! Purchase to see instantly inside your Interactive account. ✅
This can help you...
- Find out what's missing from your wardrobe (so you stop feeling like you have only one good outfit to wear)
- Know exactly what pieces you should start with and buy next (so you never buy something you don't use again)
- Learn the secret formulas to how cute and comfy outfits come together (so you can start feeling confident and beautiful in the combinations you wear)
- A detailed, printable checklist of 15 basic pieces every mom should start with
- Mini shopping catalog with links to all 15 items (includes regular, maternity/nursing, and plus size recommendations)
- A break down of the secrets to a cute and comfy outfit (so you don't have to feel stumped by a frumpy outfit again)
- 10 cute and comfy outfit combinations to try with the pieces you already own (we call them "formulas" because you use them to plug in your own pieces and create go-to, everyday looks!)
So helpful! Love having a plan and a shopping list!
Great starter kit for any woman even if your not a mom. All the thinking is done for you.
I found the Starter Style Kit for Moms to be helpful in paring down on the amount of clothes in my closet. I now have a core set of clothes that I like, fit well, and can be mixed and matched to make multiple outfits. No more wasted time in the mornings staring at a closet full of clothes deciding what to wear!
Very helpful resource, provides simple options for taking a small wardrobe and making it bigger!
I love all the ideas that can be simply created using a few base items. It also leaves for creativity 💕
Honestly, this was a total eye opener for me. I've felt stuck with my style and clothes for so long, and this has helped enough that I'd like to purchase the full version to help me further! I feel like myself again, which has been so wonderful after being stuck in the "pregnant-had baby-busy mom" mode for so long. Game changer!
As someone who is easily overwhelmed by a lot of information given at one time, "The Starter Style Kit for Moms" really helped me grasp the key concepts discussed in "The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms" on a smaller scale, and with fewer steps (also great because my kids keep me super busy most of the time!). I'm still working through which colors I want in my overall scheme, but I feel more confident going forward in my journey to building a permanent post-baby wardrobe. Thanks, Corina!