Do you want your kids to learn to dress themselves?
I’ve created “Get Dressed” cheat sheets that take a list of capsule wardrobe essentials and visually show kids how to put together an outfit for each time of year!
Each season walks your child through the four steps to picking an outfit with easy labels, visuals and + signs, with all suggested pieces tailored to the season.
- Step 1: Pick an outfit combo (outfits designed for each season to maximize how they use their clothes)
- Step 2: Pick a completer piece
- Step 3: Pick an accessory
- Step 4: Pick shoes
Many parents like to print it out, place it in sheet protectors, and hang it by their child's closet.
- "Get Dressed" Cheat Sheets - 10 total printable pages
- 1 page with instructions
- 2 pages per season of the year with visual flow chart of outfit options for the season using capsule items
- 1 page with bonus “Questions to Ask Yourself” sheet to prompt your child to think about the weather, their activities for the day and other details like “does this match?”
- Bonus eBook: "How to Simplify Your Child's Wardrobe" which includes:
- Boy’s and Girl’s done-for-you capsule plans
- Items hand-selected from Amazon.com that intersect the highest ratings and the lowest prices. (All with free shipping and returns)
- Step-by-step guide to starting the simplifying process with what’s already in their closets
- Printable shopping checklist that is ready to use immediately
I bought the cheat sheets for girls and boys because I have one of each. My son is only four, with sensory issues so it may not work for him with a lot of different materials. But we can try. My nine year old daughter on the other hand is super excited to learn how to style her own outfits thanks to this cheat sheet guide!
Kiddo can now successfully choose their own outfits
Great way to help my 7 yo daughter to get dressed for school. The pictures really help her. It also save a lot of time during the morning rush to school.
These are great just for day to day, but these were extremely helpful with packing for our recent beach vacation. Just just looked at the cheat sheet and grabbed those clothes and packed them! Easy Peasy!
I have teenage boys, and getting them to wear anything besides jeans and tee shirts can be a challenge. This has been so helpful in showing them how to combine clothes in different ways to get new looks. And dressing nice for things like job interviews is a great skill to have. Thanks for this great product!
I got this book over quarintine... and I have loved planning outfits for this coming year! Thank you so much Corina for creating one for the kids too!
This is an amazing tool to help you and/or your children learn how to dress from a capsule wardrobe. I’ve been looking for something like this for so long to help get our clothing situation more organized and it really helps my children visually understand the concept of using their clothing pieces in multiple ways. I especially love that it has the sheet to help them decide what to wear today. It’s fostering a sense of personal responsibility and I love that!