✅ Works inside the Frump Fighters Interactive™! Purchase any package to see the capsule plan and outfits instantly inside your Interactive account. ✅
Previously called The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms (3rd. Ed.)
What's NEW in the 4th Edition Women's Essentials Collection:
- New name! We're changing the collection name from The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms to The Women's Essentials collection to reflect that is the core foundation you should start with!
- Updated styles for our example pieces. We've updated the example clothing used to reflect current styles!
- New example color scheme. Our example pieces are in a brighter color scheme that includes, coral, turquoise, and red!
- New items added to the capsule wardrobe plan: We're adding 2 new items and showing you how to style them: a Long Sleeve Print Tee and Print Sweater!
- Dozens of new outfit formulas: We're adding combinations that were missing in previous editions. We're also adding outfit formulas for our new Long Sleeve Print Tee and Sweater!
What You'll Get:
THIS IS ON PRE-ORDER. ITEMS WILL BE DELIVERED/SHIPPED FEBRUARY 2022.
Feature #1: Outfit Guide Book. Inside you'll find:
- Part 1 of Book: A Mom-friendly Capsule Wardrobe Plan with incredible details to help you shop your own closet and adapt it for pregnancy and nursing
- Part 2 of Book: Over 400 Outfit examples with complete outfit formulas to help you recreate the outfits with your own pieces (these casual outfits are divided evenly among the four seasons, with about 14 dressy outfit ideas per season)
- Part 3 of Book: Pictures of all the outfit formulas modeled by real moms
Feature #2: "Customize Your Capsule" Mini Course
In this easy-to-navigate course, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for how to update your wardrobe using the wardrobe plan, how to create your own color palette, how to adapt and swap pieces, and how to shop (even when you have little kids).
Access to this $10 mini course is included FREE!
Feature #3: Additional Pre-Designed Color Palettes
If the color palette that the examples use doesn’t suit you, just go with a different color palette when gathering your own version of pieces.
To make this easy, several pre-designed color palettes are available to choose from. If you know your season type, you will have season-specific color palettes to draw inspiration from as well!
Hard Copy Package
Everything in the Digital package PLUS a beautiful soft-cover copy of the book.
What if I don’t have any budget to buy clothes right now?
Building up a wardrobe you love can take months or even years. The cool thing is, even without all the recommended pieces you can enjoy tons of versatility and have fun in the process. Start by purging your closet to get down to the best of what you have. Plan a monthly budget for clothes and focus on 1 or 2 essentials from the list that would help add versatility. Don’t forget to check your local thrift stores!
Do I have to buy the clothes on your list for this to work?
The pieces pictured are just examples. The goal is to use the description about each piece to find something in your closet or the store that matches the description.
Won’t I get bored by the size of a capsule wardrobe?
We call this a capsule because it is focused on leanness and creating remixability in your wardrobe. However at 62 pieces + shoes and accessories this is no mini, boring capsule. It’s a complete wardrobe framework that will last you a lifetime, with over 400 unique outfit combinations!
I’m stuck on the step of planning a color scheme. Where can I get more help?
You’re not alone--this is the most common step for moms to get hung up on. See your dashboard for access to the mini course that comes with your outfit guide. It provides steps and templates you can use to make this easier!
What if I’m over 40, will this still work for me?
Absolutely! A majority of our moms are actually in the 35-55 range. And we have many seniors using it too. The plan is flexible enough to adapt to your taste and style while still allowing the outfit formulas to work beautifully.
Does this work for plus size too?
Yes, we have moms of every shape and size using it and looking fab!
What should I do with the clothes in my wardrobe that aren’t on the list?
If you like them and they fit well, keep them! You can swap them in on any of the outfit formulas.
Does this work for maternity?
Yes, this was designed to work for pregnant and nursing mamas too! You’ll see notes for maternity in the capsule list and the outfits are modeled on pregnant ladies too.
The Women's Essentials Collection (4th Ed.)