Are you a busy mom with no time to figure out what's fashionable? Do you struggle to feel put together on a regular day at home or running out on errands?
The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms (3rd Edition) is the all-inclusive solution to your casual wardrobe as a mom.
What's inside this product:
Feature #1: Outfit Guide Book. Inside you'll find:
- Part 1 of Book: A Mom-friendly Capsule Wardrobe Plan with incredible details to help you shop your own closet and adapt it for pregnancy and nursing
- Part 2 of Book: 374 Outfit examples with complete outfit formulas to help you recreate the outfits with your own pieces (these casual outfits are divided evenly among the four seasons, with about 14 dressy outfit ideas per season)
- Part 3 of Book: Pictures of all the outfit formulas modeled by real moms
Feature #2: Outfit Gallery Web App
You’ll also receive access to a handy web app where you can swipe through outfits to pick from in the morning.
You’re also able to sort outfits by specific clothing pieces. Feeling like wearing your color pants? Sort by that item and see all the ways you can style it.
You can even sort by just the outfits using "basic essentials" from the plan for the two main pieces so you can start using the outfit ideas even with a limited wardrobe.
Feature #3: All-New Shopping Guide
If you want me to do all the shopping for you, you’ll love the Shopping Guide included with your purchase.
This all-new design provides you with a visual catalog of hundreds of options around the web for all the items in the capsule wardrobe plan. (Including plus size and maternity.) It's like having a personal shopper!
Feature #4: "Customize Your Capsule" Mini Course
In this easy-to-navigate course, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for how to update your wardrobe using the wardrobe plan, how to create your own color palette, how to adapt and swap pieces, and how to shop (even when you have little kids).
Access to this $10 mini course is included FREE!
Feature #5: Additional Pre-Designed Color Palettes
If the color palette that the examples use doesn’t suit you, just go with a different color palette when gathering your own version of pieces.
To make this easy, several pre-designed color palettes are available to choose from. If you know your season type, you will have season-specific color palettes to draw inspiration from as well!
Just a few of the new features in the 3rd Edition:
- 8 brand new pieces in the capsule wardrobe plan
- 86 new outfit formulas for a total of OVER 374 casual outfit ideas for moms!
- A picture of every single outfit on a real person (including curvy, plus size, petite and pregnant models) so you can see what the outfit formulas actually look like
- New on-trend color palette for the example capsule wardrobe pieces so you have fresh examples of how to apply your own color scheme to the capsule wardrobe
- More pre-designed wardrobe color palettes to choose from and customize for your own wardrobe
- Easier step-by-step guide to planning your color palette
- Maternity-friendly version of the wardrobe plan with notes for adapting outfits for pregnancy so you can use this while pregnant.
- Easier organization of just the basic essentials to start with from the capsule plan so you can work within your budget easily.
- A special way to sort by just outfits using essentials from the plan so you can start using the outfit ideas even with a limited wardrobe!
- Guidance on adapting the wardrobe plan if you choose to only wear skirts and dresses.
- All new and updated Shopping Guide with various links to every item in the wardrobe plan!
- and more....
What if I don’t have any budget to buy clothes right now?
Building up a wardrobe you love can take months or even years. It took me a couple of years using my allotted monthly budget to get it to the place I envisioned. The cool thing is, even without all the recommended pieces you can enjoy tons of versatility and have fun in the process. Start by purging your closet to get down to the best of what you have. Plan a monthly budget for clothes and focus on 1 or 2 essentials from the list that would help add versatility. Don’t forget to check your local thrift stores!
Do I have to buy the clothes on your list for this to work?
The pieces pictured are just examples. The goal is to use the description about each piece to find something in your closet or the store that matches the description.
Won’t I get bored by the size of a capsule wardrobe?
I call this a capsule because it is focused on leanness and creating remixability in your wardrobe. However at 62 pieces + shoes and accessories this is no mini, boring capsule. It’s a complete wardrobe framework that will last you a lifetime, with 374 unique outfit combinations!
I’m stuck on the step of planning a color scheme. Where can I get more help?
You’re not alone--this is the most common step for moms to get hung up on. See your dashboard for access to the mini course that comes with your outfit guide. It provides steps and templates you can use to make this easier!
What if I’m over 40, will this still work for me?
Absolutely! A majority of our moms are actually in the 35-55 range. And we have many seniors using it too. The plan is flexible enough to adapt to your taste and style while still allowing the outfit formulas to work beautifully.
Does this work for plus size too?
Yes, we have moms of every shape and size using it and looking fab! We also include plus size shopping options in the Shopping Guide.
What should I do with the clothes in my wardrobe that aren’t on the list?
If you like them and they fit well, keep them! You can swap them in on any of the outfit formulas.
Does this work for maternity?
Yes, this was designed to work for pregnant and nursing mamas too! You’ll see notes for maternity in the capsule list and the outfits are modeled on pregnant ladies too.
This guide is used by me EVERY DAY! I'm so glad I got it. I love the format and you can tell a LOT of work went into it.
I love this book. Most of the outfits are nice. Some I just can't see myself wearing. It's very creative. Using same pieces over again is fantastic. Time for fall!
I started with the free version and loved the idea of it and wanted more so I bought the full version during a webinar! It has been so much fun working on this project for myself and with the complete guide Corina has taken pretty much all of the hard work out of it!
Somehow in between becoming a mom and wife I lost my fashion sense a bit. I wasn’t needing the cute stiletto heels anymore but was tired of living in sweatpants and sneakers. My daughter started school this year and I felt like I looked like a slob dropping her off everyday. Frump Fighters has shown me a way that’s quick, simple, age and stage of life appropriate way to dress. Most importantly I feel cute again! My husband has even noticed and commented positively on my outfits. I can get ready so much faster because I’m not spending 20 minutes staring at an over packed closet with no clue what to wear. Thank you, thank you, thank you I will be a customer for life!
I love this guide. I dont have a good fashion sense. I buy whats on the store display because I dont know how to pair outfits together. So this really helped rebuild my wardrobe and look stylish instead of frumpy and weird. Im just starting, but I will post some outfit selfies when I have them.
This book saved my wardrobe!
What a great book! I am so glad I purchased a hard copy. I have begun reading and taking notes already.