Today you will receive immediate access to the Complete Capsule Wardrobe Plan, the Shopping Guide, and the Outfit Gallery Web app. The eBook is delivered January 1, 2020.
Are you a busy mom with no time to figure out what's fashionable? Do you struggle to feel put together on a regular day at home or running out on errands?
The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms (3rd Edition) is the all-inclusive solution to your casual wardrobe as a mom--with a few dressy options too!
What's inside this product:
Feature #1: Outfit Guide Book (ebook w/ option to add print copy coming soon). Inside you'll find:
- Part 1 of Book: A Mom-friendly Capsule Wardrobe Plan with incredible details to help you shop your own closet and adapt it for pregnancy and nursing
- Part 2 of Book: 374 Outfit examples with complete outfit formulas to help you recreate the outfits with your own pieces (these casual outfits are divided evenly among the four seasons, with about 14 dressy outfit ideas per season)
- Part 3 of Book: Pictures of all the outfit formulas modeled by real moms
Feature #2: Outfit Gallery Web App
You’ll also receive access to a handy web app where you can swipe through outfits to pick from in the morning.
You’re also able to sort outfits by specific clothing pieces. Feeling like wearing your color pants? Sort by that item and see all the ways you can style it.
You can even sort by just the outfits using "basic essentials" from the plan for the two main pieces so you can start using the outfit ideas even with a limited wardrobe.
Feature #3: All-New Shopping Guide
If you want me to do all the shopping for you, you’ll love the Shopping Guide included with your purchase.
This all-new design provides you with a visual catalog of hundreds of options around the web for all the items in the capsule wardrobe plan. (Including plus size and maternity.) It's like having a personal shopper!
Feature #4: "Customize Your Capsule" Mini Course
In this easy-to-navigate course, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for how to update your wardrobe using the wardrobe plan, how to create your own color palette, how to adapt and swap pieces, and how to shop (even when you have little kids).
Access to this $10 mini course is included FREE!
Feature #5: Additional Pre-Designed Color Palettes
If the color palette that the examples use doesn’t suit you, just go with a different color palette when gathering your own version of pieces.
To make this easy, several pre-designed color palettes are available to choose from. If you know your season type, you will have season-specific color palettes to draw inspiration from as well!
If you order during the early-bird sale you'll also get some amazing bonuses valued at $70!
(Click the tabs to learn more about the bonuses.)
Just a few of the new features in the 3rd Edition:
- 8 brand new pieces in the capsule wardrobe plan
- 86 new outfit formulas for a total of OVER 374 casual outfit ideas for moms!
- A picture of every single outfit on a real person (including curvy, plus size, petite and pregnant models) so you can see what the outfit formulas actually look like
- New on-trend color palette for the example capsule wardrobe pieces so you have fresh examples of how to apply your own color scheme to the capsule wardrobe
- More pre-designed wardrobe color palettes to choose from and customize for your own wardrobe
- Easier step-by-step guide to planning your color palette
- Maternity-friendly version of the wardrobe plan with notes for adapting outfits for pregnancy so you can use this while pregnant.
- Easier organization of just the basic essentials to start with from the capsule plan so you can work within your budget easily.
- A special way to sort by just outfits using essentials from the plan so you can start using the outfit ideas even with a limited wardrobe!
- Guidance on adapting the wardrobe plan if you choose to only wear skirts and dresses.
- All new and updated Shopping Guide with various links to every item in the wardrobe plan!
- and more....
Limited-Time Bonus - Value: $39.99
If you buy during the pre-order phase you will receive INSTANT access to the previous version of the Year-Round Outfit Guide!
That means that while you wait for your new book to ship, you'll have something to use right away!
- 2nd Edition (2019) Outfit Guide eBook (Wardrobe Plan + 288 outfits)
- Web app outfit gallery
- Shopping Guide with hundreds of links to items in the wardrobe plan
- Mini course to help you customize and implement the book
- Additional color scheme ideas to adapt for your own wardrobe
What if I don’t have any budget to buy clothes right now?
Building up a wardrobe you love can take months or even years. It took me a couple of years using my allotted monthly budget to get it to the place I envisioned. The cool thing is, even without all the recommended pieces you can enjoy tons of versatility and have fun in the process. Start by purging your closet to get down to the best of what you have. Plan a monthly budget for clothes and focus on 1 or 2 essentials from the list that would help add versatility. Don’t forget to check your local thrift stores!
Do I have to buy the clothes on your list for this to work?
The pieces pictured are just examples. The goal is to use the description about each piece to find something in your closet or the store that matches the description.
Won’t I get bored by the size of a capsule wardrobe?
I call this a capsule because it is focused on leanness and creating remixability in your wardrobe. However at 62 pieces + shoes and accessories this is no mini, boring capsule. It’s a complete wardrobe framework that will last you a lifetime, with 374 unique outfit combinations!
I’m stuck on the step of planning a color scheme. Where can I get more help?
You’re not alone--this is the most common step for moms to get hung up on. See your dashboard for access to the mini course that comes with your outfit guide. It provides steps and templates you can use to make this easier!
What if I’m over 40, will this still work for me?
Absolutely! A majority of our moms are actually in the 35-55 range. And we have many seniors using it too. The plan is flexible enough to adapt to your taste and style while still allowing the outfit formulas to work beautifully.
Does this work for plus size too?
Yes, we have moms of every shape and size using it and looking fab! We also include plus size shopping options in the Shopping Guide.
What should I do with the clothes in my wardrobe that aren’t on the list?
If you like them and they fit well, keep them! You can swap them in on any of the outfit formulas.
Does this work for maternity?
Yes, this was designed to work for pregnant and nursing mamas too! You’ll see notes for maternity in the capsule list and the outfits are modeled on pregnant ladies too.
I've been eagerly looking forward to this update for a while, and can't wait to incorporate the changes. Awesome product, happily spent money.
As a plus size woman I find the shopping links to be lacking, however ever other part of frump fighters has been absolutely marvelous!
I greatly appreciate the simplicity of the second edition, so it was a no brainer to pre-order the third edition at a discount. I look forward to receiving the new one.
I’m grateful for this capsule! It keeps the laundry down and give me ONE less choice to make everyday
After having 3 kids and working from home full time. PJs and leggings are the only thing I wear. This is helping me break out of that shell. Also have TONS of clothes for my kids and the amount of laundry. Less is becoming so much more. More time, more money and more fun.
I am so glad I got the 3rd year round outfit guide. I love how I can use what I have in a new way. I also love the reminder of accessories. Wearing necklaces makes me feel fabulous!
I’m excited to have this updated list to tell me what to wear! I’m anxious for the release of the full guide with all of outfit combinations. I bought the previous version only a few months ago and I don’t follow it exactly, but I think it’s already revolutionizing my style and unfrumping me!