Are you a busy mom with no time to figure out what's fashionable? Do you struggle to feel put together on a regular day at home or running out on errands?
The Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms (3rd Edition) is the all-inclusive solution to your casual wardrobe as a mom.
What's inside this product:
Feature #1: Outfit Guide Book. Inside you'll find:
- Part 1 of Book: A Mom-friendly Capsule Wardrobe Plan with incredible details to help you shop your own closet and adapt it for pregnancy and nursing
- Part 2 of Book: 374 Outfit examples with complete outfit formulas to help you recreate the outfits with your own pieces (these casual outfits are divided evenly among the four seasons, with about 14 dressy outfit ideas per season)
- Part 3 of Book: Pictures of all the outfit formulas modeled by real moms
Feature #2: Outfit Gallery Web App
You’ll also receive access to a handy web app where you can swipe through outfits to pick from in the morning.
You’re also able to sort outfits by specific clothing pieces. Feeling like wearing your color pants? Sort by that item and see all the ways you can style it.
You can even sort by just the outfits using "basic essentials" from the plan for the two main pieces so you can start using the outfit ideas even with a limited wardrobe.
Feature #3: All-New Shopping Guide
If you want me to do all the shopping for you, you’ll love the Shopping Guide included with your purchase.
This all-new design provides you with a visual catalog of hundreds of options around the web for all the items in the capsule wardrobe plan. (Including plus size and maternity.) It's like having a personal shopper!
Feature #4: "Customize Your Capsule" Mini Course
In this easy-to-navigate course, you’ll get step-by-step instructions for how to update your wardrobe using the wardrobe plan, how to create your own color palette, how to adapt and swap pieces, and how to shop (even when you have little kids).
Access to this $10 mini course is included FREE!
Feature #5: Additional Pre-Designed Color Palettes
If the color palette that the examples use doesn’t suit you, just go with a different color palette when gathering your own version of pieces.
To make this easy, several pre-designed color palettes are available to choose from. If you know your season type, you will have season-specific color palettes to draw inspiration from as well!
Just a few of the new features in the 3rd Edition:
- 8 brand new pieces in the capsule wardrobe plan
- 86 new outfit formulas for a total of OVER 374 casual outfit ideas for moms!
- A picture of every single outfit on a real person (including curvy, plus size, petite and pregnant models) so you can see what the outfit formulas actually look like
- New on-trend color palette for the example capsule wardrobe pieces so you have fresh examples of how to apply your own color scheme to the capsule wardrobe
- More pre-designed wardrobe color palettes to choose from and customize for your own wardrobe
- Easier step-by-step guide to planning your color palette
- Maternity-friendly version of the wardrobe plan with notes for adapting outfits for pregnancy so you can use this while pregnant.
- Easier organization of just the basic essentials to start with from the capsule plan so you can work within your budget easily.
- A special way to sort by just outfits using essentials from the plan so you can start using the outfit ideas even with a limited wardrobe!
- Guidance on adapting the wardrobe plan if you choose to only wear skirts and dresses.
- All new and updated Shopping Guide with various links to every item in the wardrobe plan!
- and more....
What if I don’t have any budget to buy clothes right now?
Building up a wardrobe you love can take months or even years. It took me a couple of years using my allotted monthly budget to get it to the place I envisioned. The cool thing is, even without all the recommended pieces you can enjoy tons of versatility and have fun in the process. Start by purging your closet to get down to the best of what you have. Plan a monthly budget for clothes and focus on 1 or 2 essentials from the list that would help add versatility. Don’t forget to check your local thrift stores!
Do I have to buy the clothes on your list for this to work?
The pieces pictured are just examples. The goal is to use the description about each piece to find something in your closet or the store that matches the description.
Won’t I get bored by the size of a capsule wardrobe?
I call this a capsule because it is focused on leanness and creating remixability in your wardrobe. However at 62 pieces + shoes and accessories this is no mini, boring capsule. It’s a complete wardrobe framework that will last you a lifetime, with 374 unique outfit combinations!
I’m stuck on the step of planning a color scheme. Where can I get more help?
You’re not alone--this is the most common step for moms to get hung up on. See your dashboard for access to the mini course that comes with your outfit guide. It provides steps and templates you can use to make this easier!
What if I’m over 40, will this still work for me?
Absolutely! A majority of our moms are actually in the 35-55 range. And we have many seniors using it too. The plan is flexible enough to adapt to your taste and style while still allowing the outfit formulas to work beautifully.
Does this work for plus size too?
Yes, we have moms of every shape and size using it and looking fab! We also include plus size shopping options in the Shopping Guide.
What should I do with the clothes in my wardrobe that aren’t on the list?
If you like them and they fit well, keep them! You can swap them in on any of the outfit formulas.
Does this work for maternity?
Yes, this was designed to work for pregnant and nursing mamas too! You’ll see notes for maternity in the capsule list and the outfits are modeled on pregnant ladies too.
Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy! I hate getting up in the morning and have to make decisions on what to wear and will it look put together or like I dressed in the dark without having to open my computer or phone. If you cant' tell, I am not a morning person. The hard copy of the outfit guide sits open on top of my dresser. With a glance, I can pick the outfit and pull the pieces necessary. Voila! 5 minutes and done with no decisions before coffee.
Super helpful. Truly saved time and made getting ready so much less stressful.
I received the Outfit Guide for Moms and it was very helpful! I have a full-time job and found the guide saves me a lot of time in the morning when I’m getting ready for work. I had so many of the basic pieces already but just wasn’t sure about putting certain looks together. The guide has come through for this purpose over and over again! I recommend this book for anyone looking for help with styling outfits because all the hard work has already been done for you!
I got the book with all the clothes combinations. I'm not creative and I have trouble visioning. I love how this takes the guess work out and gives me ideas of things from my closet I can put together to look cute!
I no longer stress about what to wear and what to pair with each item in my closet.
I have barely started using the guide, but I’ve already saved money by not buying random shirts that I would have otherwise purchased. And in the short time I’ve been using the Frump Fighters system, I have tried a couple new and exciting outfits using clothes I already owned. Corina is a real, regular, down to earth mom and she’s created a product that is accessible and attainable for other real moms like me 😊
I love the layout of this book! As someone that is a visual-learner, this just makes sense. It helps me to simplify the process of putting together outfits by giving the basic outline & allowing me to incorporate my own pieces into the formula.