60-Page Book + Web App + Shopping Guide + Mini Capsule Course
- This outfit guide combines nicely with the more casual Year-Round Outfit Guide for Moms. Several of the pieces used overlap so that you can maximize the use of your wardrobe both at home and at work. See the bundle offer below.
Watch this video to learn more about the features in this outfit guide. (The video automatically starts at the features section, but feel free to watch the whole thing if you'd like an explanation of what the outfit guides are.)
The Year-Round Business Style Guide for Moms is designed for working moms who need a professional looking wardrobe and chic outfit inspiration on a budget.
Dressing stylishly and in something more than black slacks and a blouse can feel challenging when you're busy being a mom too! This book is designed for moms that feel a lack of confidence about fashion but that want to feel put together and stylish at work while transitioning easily back to home with their kids. It's also designed with budget-friendliness as top of mind.
As a mom, you need professional attire that is also mom-friendly. And you need a professional wardrobe that mixes and matches into many different outfits using a small number of clothes to keep it efficient and budget-friendly. To that end, this book walks you through quickly shaping a re-mixable capsule wardrobe that helps you look on-point at work while transitioning to home easily.
Also, the capsule is designed to work seamlessly with the "at home" counterpart book called the Stay-at-Home Moms' Year-Round Outfit Guide so that you can double up on the use of many items for at-home and at-work outfits.
The style guide also sticks with you daily, showing you dozens of chic outfits to create from your wardrobe without the need to desperately browse Pinterest for inspiration every morning.
This book is right for you if…
- You feel like fighting the frump at home is hard enough and thinking about cute work attire just gives you a headache?
- You’re bored by your work wardrobe and wonder what else you can wear other than slacks and a blouse?
- You own a closet full of work wear but hardly any of it gets worn.
- You’re nervous that if you go shopping you’ll just end up with a bunch of new clothes that only go together in a handful of ways. What a waste of money!
I totally get it. But breath easy! Your professional wardrobe doesn’t have to be frustrating, or boring, or expensive
With the Year-Round Business Style Guide for Moms, you’ll get excited about how easy it is to dress “chic” for the office.
It’ll feel nearly effortless–but 100% rewarding!–to fight the frump both at work and at home.
68-page eBook with:
- List of clothing pieces needed
- Links to exact or similar pieces online
- Pre-filled shopping list printable
- Step-by-step guide to shaping your capsule from your existing wardrobe
- 78 outfits split evenly throughout the year
- Stylist tips below outfit formulas (e.g. "Add belt; partially front-tuck")
Online gallery web app that makes it easy to sort and find specific outfits. Just swipe and choose what you want to wear!
A comprehensive Shopping Guide with hundreds of additional shopping links for each item (stores include, including shopping links for business attire. (It's updated regularly so that you have a virtual shopping assistant at all times!)
FREE BONUS #1: "Customize Your Capsule" Mini Course. Learn how to swap items in the plan like a pro. You'll also get step-by-step instructions for how to create your own color palette. Access to this mini course is included free!
FREE BONUS #2: Additional pre-designed color palettes to choose from. If you know your season type, you will love having a few season-specific color palette ideas to draw inspiration from in planning your own unique color palette to use on your wardrobe!
This has really simplified my life. I look at the guide and calendar and don’t have have to think what I am going to wear. I pull the clothes on the first to the front of the closet and then only wear those. Love it.
Very helpful. I love the outfit generator
Loved the style guide! Can’t wait to put it into use!
I love this guide. I substitute teach and use this guide to help look a little more professional when I work. I like that it coincides with the stay at home mom guide.
As a mom I am always looking for ways to simplify and make one less decision and this guide makes it easier to get out the door in style.
Looking forward to making/adding changes to my wardrobe. I'm tired of wearing the same outfits to work every day. It will be nice to learn how to mix it up.
Very helpful to form a wardrobe from scratch!